"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ughhh

Occasionally I am revert to my pessimistic frame of mind. Okay, to be honest, most of the time. Right now I'm exhausted. Physically, emotionally, mentally. School is a great opportunity, but I hate it right now. I'm praying for a change, but I'm discouraged. In addition, my best friend lives six hours away from me. And did I mention I'm socially handicapped? Just kidding, but seriously. 

I'll probably bounce back once my english paper outline is finished, my math test is taken, math homework is fin, and theater quiz is completed. But at present, I need some new springs. 

Through it all I can still trust in my savior. I've failed him so many times this week, (and it's barely Wednesday) another reason I'm debbie downer today, but I know he loves me. I just need to give this all to him. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

"From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I." -Psalm 61:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!