"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm falling for Autumn


(photos via design crush) 

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." 
-William Cullen Bryant 

It feels like Fall is officially here! 
I enjoy all the seasons, but fall is definitely my favorite. 
Colder weather, boots, cardigans, pumpkin everything, soups and hot drinks, my birthday, and Thanksgiving are some of the things I love most about this season.

Today is Wednesday, meaning the school week is half over, huzzah! For the rest of the week I'm planning on studying, cleaning my room for my G-ma's return, making more pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (recipe found here), going to Amelie's with some lovely friends, trying out a few new recipes, and doing lots of pilates. 

Also, I found my long lost camera charger, so hopefully I'll have some new pictures up soon! 

- emily






No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!