"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pictures!

Calm down people, 
I know you have all been dying to see more pictures from my trip to Nicaragua (note the sarcasm), so here they are:






Ta-Da! I feel like I might have stole the first picture from the internet, but I promise I did see that volcano quite a bit actually. Which was pretty much amazing 'cause how many times in my life have I lived five miles away from a volcano? Not very many times.

It was a really amazing trip. I may write more in detail about it later, but for now you will have to be content with pictures.


In other news, I'm in love with quaker rice snacks, in fact, I just ate an entire bag of them. The first time this happened I freaked out a little, because although on the back of the bag they say they are low in calories per serving, every delicious bag has like 45 servings in it! Maybe that's an exaggeration, but still, it was a decent amount of rice snacks.
I've since stopped looking at the back of the bag.

Well, that's about it for now, so, feliz año del conejo! How's that for multi-cultural?

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!