"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 1


So, I'm blaming the lack of post yesterday on blogger being down, yes, it was only down for a few hours but that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Sooo....

Five Ways To Win My Heart:
or
Five Things I Find Attractive 

1. A sense of humor, or more importantly a sense of humor similar to mine. Any man who can appreciate Tom Haverford and will people watch with me gets extra bonus points.

2. Smarts, street and book. I don't want a dummy, 'nuff said.

3. Chivalry, I love a guy who is a gentlemen, who will take care of his lady, I want someone who will take care of me.

4. I like gifts, giving me gifts is a sure-fire way to win my heart, especially shoes and swedish fishes.

5. Also, any man who looks like Mark Sloan from Grey's Anatomy has a pretty decent chance of winning my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!