"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Less Than A Week...

Until summer school is vanquished!!
Mwahaha!

The lack of posts recently (especially the lack of posts that require writing) is to be blamed on summer classes.

I swore to myself two summers ago "never again!",  and here I am again.

But I have learned things...


Things I Have Learned During Summer School

Wiring a circuit correctly makes you feel extremely accomplished.

Anti-derivatives are even less fun than derivatives.

Bones is possibly the most addicting show ever.

Summer loses a lot of it's charm when you are not at the pool/beach.

Always make friends in your classes, study buddies are the best, so is having someone to talk to.



One more week...





No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!