"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happiness is back!

Remember how down I was last post? Well, I'm not down anymore! Wednesday night we had such a great youth service, worship practice and prayer time. After that, I felt so happy and I want to give everyone some of the happiness, because I don't think it will ever stop! It makes me so excited when something like this happens! Can you tell from all the exclamations!?

Also, at our youth revival some of our friends (and Emily and I) are dancing. We haven't practiced the dance in six months . . . and only two of the girls have any professional dance training. Needless to say, we're a little rough. Hopefully we'll get better.

After dance, our friends Jackie and Dana came over. We went to Target AND Walmart. And found footed PJs. That have dinosaurs on them and get this.... they're camouflage! I'm pretty sure I'm going back to get a pair. No, I am not joking. Here it is! Isn't it amazing! Anyway, following that escapade we got little baby pumpkins and painted them. Being the smart person I am when I spray painted mine, I succeeded in getting silver paint all over myself. I even got some on my face. It's pretty attractive.

Are you as excited for Christmas and the holidays as I am? I've already started listening to Christmas music, including Sufjan Stevens and Ten out of Tenn Christmas CD. Check them both out, they are amazing! I've decided my favorite Christmas song is O Come, O Come, Emmanuel. AND... I already bought a couple birthday/Christmas presents. I'm feeling pretty good about my progress.

I just noticed that I sort of skipped Halloween. Probably because we never officially celebrate it, since my parents don't like it. This year we're going to a fall festival, though. They have fried oreos, so I'm excited!

Have a great weekend!

- Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!