"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Saturday, October 17, 2009


Lately I've been really bummed out. I can be really emotional sometimes, and for the past month, I haven't been very happy. Of course there are times when I am happy, but something or other always brings me down. But, while I was at the COGOP youth conference, I realized that I have been depending on other people to make me happy and I should be depending on God to make me happy. I'm still having a hard time realizing this, but I'm working on it.

Luckily, our friends are taking us away for a week of beach time! I get so excited and happy when I think about it. I'll be able to get away from everything and be with one of my best friends. Hopefully the water will still be warm, because we have every intention of swimming. :) And I got a camera for my birthday, so I will be taking LOTS of pictures!
This is from Bald Head Island a couple years ago... I miss it.

- Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!