"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Musings over a busy Thursday

It has been a good day.

As I sit here on the couch sipping tea and reflecting.
(even though I should be finishing my paper on the geologic history of the Carolinas.....blech.... that can wait.)


I skipped my first class (so I didn't have to go to school until 2 pm!)

I stumbled across some of the most hilarious pictures of a friend, which I fully intend to use in their senior slideshow...hehehe.

My crush looked exceptionally handsome today.

I singly handedly fixed my computer problem (I should work at a mac store).

I only have three more days of school left, until summer break!
(I choose not to count finals in this tally.)

Annnnd I'm going to see Dave Barnes tomorrow night, with some very good friends (which makes it infinitely better).

*sigh*

Now, back to the rifting of Pangea.

~Katie

(Apparently I really like parentheses.)

1 comment:

  1. first of all, you have a crush? and i don't know about him? time to send me a message.

    second of all, you're going to see dave? i'm whimpering. :(

    third of all......nope. just realized i don't have a third. i just typed it out 'cause i was on a roll.

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!