"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Officially Official!

I'm going to Nicaragua!
That's right people, This December (after this wonderful semester ends *note the sarcasm*),  I'm getting on a plane and going to Central America!

Now for details.
My good friend Kelly and her fiance Evan have spent a lot (as in seasons) of time in Nicaragua doing mission work. They are going back for a few weeks, at the end of the year and asked me to join them.
I am super excited and pretty nervous at the same time, I've never really been outside the U.S., so this will be a totally new experience.

Which is good, new experiences are what shape us, if we never tried new things, everything would be boring, it's still a little scary though.

But I'm mostly super excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!