"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Did you know?

In less than one week Emily and I will be here!


One of my best buds/traveling companion/tennis partner, Rebecca, moved to Palo Alto to go to grad school this fall.
And next week we're going to visit her!

I am superly-super excited!
I've been missing Rebecca like crazy and I'm pretty much in love with the bay area.

I really love traveling, so I've been extremely grateful for the opportunities I have (and continue to have) to visit other parts of the world. This year has been especially adventure filled (as far as travels go), which is totally cool by me. I just hope this trend continues. By the time I graduate, I'll be a regular world wanderer!


(Picture taken on my trip to Sf in march)


No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!