"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Monday, September 21, 2009

Back

My sister Emily and I just got back from my grandma's house in Tennessee. We visited our friends in Nashville and got to hang out with all our friends who live in the same town as my grandma. The only sad thing is that when my grandma moves in with us we won't be able to see our friends up there as much. Some high points of the trip include.... Going to Nashville and visiting a pet shelter, dance party, and walking around the mall in Cleveland with our friends. Here are some pictures from the trip:





Our camera took some pretty fly pictures.
We bought our friend a V for Vendetta mask and it soon became popular at the party. Notice V lurking in the background.
And we found an awesome Halloween store.



- Abigail


No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!