"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my favorite thing in my closet... currently.

The other day my friend Morgan and I went to Goodwill. I found a awesome Andy Warhol quote book thing. But, my favorite thing I found was a cobalt/teal colored fake-leather blazer. I tried it on as a joke, and it actually looked good! So, Morgan graciously bought it for me as a birthday present. When we got out of the store, she announced she wasn't going to give it to me until my birthday... which is in October. I was disappointed, but okay with it. BUT, I convinced her to give it to me early!!! I think I'm in love... except not, because that would be a little strange. I get excited when I think about wearing it places. :))



- Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!