"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Awesome Day

Today was amazing. I got a whole lot of school done, and then went Christmas shopping. And knocked out about half of my shopping, which feels really nice. Emily and I were listening to music in the car and Paparazzi by Lady Gaga came on about fifty times. I mean its a cool song, but a little creepy. You'll follow him until he's yours? I don't think thats the best way to catch a man. Maybe someone should tell her that. . . also Katie just made reindeer cookies. Which are awesome. I think they alone would make my day good even if it hadn't been good. And I have done a bunch of extra credit for a class, which makes me feel productive. :) And when my dad sang falsetto tonight it made me snort I was laughing so hard. He also is on a garlic kick and announced he had eaten six cloves and is now researching it. Its pretty hilariously awesome.  He is currently whistling very fast and loud, with headphones in and he can't hear us when we talk. I love my family.

 - Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Abby, you are so funny! Loved the randomness of the things that made your day so awesome. Maybe you should write Lady Gaga a letter because she seriously doesn't know much about love. I'm hoping your dad really didn't eat that much garlic. I did one time and it took days before anyone wanted to be near me again.

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!