"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear...




Dear Finals,
I am sooooo glad you're over!

Dear Christmas,
Wow, you're sneaky. How did you creep up on me so fast?

Dear Hair,
I know there's not as much moisture in the air, but couldn't you pretty please hold onto your volume?

Dear Skin,
Why do you have to get so dry in the winter?

Dear Broccoli and Cheese Soup,
Thank you for being so delicious, I need to find someone who likes you as much as I do so I don't keep eating whole cans of you by myself.

Dear Urban Outfitters,
You are amazing, I want you're entire inventory.

Dear Creepy (carnivorous) Plant in the bathroom,
You unnerve me more than I thought a plant ever could (especially when I find you hanging in the shower as i step in).

Dear Dad,
Please move the creepy plant. I know you like it, so maybe it should live in your room.

Dear Christmas Cookies,
I think I'm in love!

Yours truly,
Katie

1 comment:

merci de vos commentaires!