"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Expecting...

That's right, our household is about to expand by one, there is going to be a new addition to the family! We've been expecting and waiting for this day for many months now and the day is finally almost here! Sometime at the end of this month out grandma will be moving in with us!

(What did you think I was talking about?)

My grandpa died a few years ago and my grandma has been living in Tennessee by herself. But she keeps getting older and has been having some health issues, so she's going to be moving in with us.

We're in the process of getting permits to add a suite for g-ma to our house, but for right now we're all consolidating to accommodate our new addition.

While I'm not thrilled to have to share my room with Emily, I'm looking forward to this new adventure. I think (as Michael Bluth would say) family is one of the most important things (after breakfast:)) and we all have a lot to contribute and learn from each other.

Plus my g-ma is pretty awesome.

So, for us 2010 is not just a new year, but the beginning of a new phase of life for our family. How incredibly exciting!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!