"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello Cupcake!

I had absolutely nothing planning for today, and i pretty much did absolutely nothing, until, after an embarrassingly long nap i dragged myself out of bed to do something productive.

My productivity took the form of cupcakes, i received this book for christmas and was eager to try my hand at cupcake-ing(?).


Three hours, a bunch of burnt pralines, and black food coloring all over my hands later i ended up with....



Two dozen tiny fish bowls!
I'm very proud.
And very tired, who knew baking was so labor intensive? (Obviously not me.)

Anyhoo, hope your weekend is awesome!

~Katie

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you have a future on the food network? Cute cupcake.

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!