"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Monday, January 18, 2010

Today we're going to the gym. I fully enjoy the thought of working out. And the post workout high. Just not working out with other people there. Which is not good when you have a YMCA membership. I realize I need to work off my pudge... I just wish I could still eat cupcakes that my sister keeps tempting me with, and not see anyone when I workout. Is that so much to ask for? Well, maybe it is. Sigh.

On a better note, today I finished memorizing O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman. I feel a little accomplished. Not much though. I'm feeling pretty lethargic. Hopefully we'll finally get around to painting my room... but i don't think thats going to happen.

I just found this picture of Katie, our little cousin Rachel and myself. It makes me happy. Ah... sometimes I wish I still had my long hair.

 
I hope everyone had a happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!