"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thoughts

"Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions."
- Jane Austen's Mansfield Park


These past few days, the above quote has applied to my life. I've been thinking a lot about the future, God's will for my life and who he wants me to be. Why does growing up have to be so hard? 

But on another note, my family recently joined the YMCA and I'm really enjoying it! I'm trying to be more physically active this year. I just hope the motivation remains and doesn't fade. Also, I love impromptu dance parties! They're radtastical!

One more thing, i really want this dress. Yay for Christmas money! 

- Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!