"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The new hair

First of all I must apologize for my lack of posts. I realize both my sisters post much more than I do.

Secondly, I decided I was going to cut all my hair off (even after several people telling me not to). Personally I really like it. Here are some pictures of what my hair has looked like this year... I obviously like to change my hair a lot, seeing as this was in the span of less than a year.


 my hair really isn't curly, this is what would happen if i wore it up

 
à la Dora the Explorer 

the cat looks super happy

what my hair looked like (when i fixed it) up until thursday. 

one thing i love about my hair now is that if i put anything in it, it spikes SUPER easy. so, sometimes i look like wolverine. which i love. 

 - abigail



No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!