"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Monday, February 22, 2010

Wish You Well

Inspiring quote of the day: 

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
- J.R.R. Tolkien 

Well today starts off another week. I have mixed feelings about Mondays, but anywho. Since I last wrote, here's what's been going on. 

  • My lovely cousin Sarah came to visit us!!! 
  • Abby and I went to Bounce U with our Key Club which was tremendously fun! Basically Bounce U is a indoor bounce house for kids and grown ups. Sounds awesome right? 
  • Katie made coconut cupcakes which were delicious. 
  • I read the play Our Town and started To Kill A Mockingbird. 
  • I dissected a sheep's heart. 
  • Abby and I's volleyball team won another game! We are unblockable! 
Fun stuff. Here's a lovely song by Katie Herzig and Brandi Carlile. Enjoy!




-Emily

2 comments:

  1. Aww. :) I wish I were still there! Especially now that I am not clutching my Puffs Plus quite so tightly. Did I mention that I had a lot of fun? Because I really did. It was great to just flop and de-stress...and not really do much except talk and watch the Olympics and the snow and stuff. I'm just sorry my sickness sort of forced us to keep it low-key. Hopefully we're still on for Spring Break in Nashville. :)
    You all are the best Valentimes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were still here too! And yes we are definitely still on for spring break in Nashville! I can't wait! And you are the best Valentine ever :)

    -Em

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!