"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Saturday, February 27, 2010

News and cupcakes!

I'm back!

First off, I'm very sorry for the lack of cupcakes.
But here they finally are!

Red Velvet

Coconut

White Cake

I think my favorite were the white cake, although making the red velvet was quite an adventure.
I took a break this week, but I'll be back next week with rhubarb cupcakes (if I can manage to find some rhubarb).


In other news, guess where I'm going for spring break???
If you guessed San Francisco, you guessed right!
My friend Rebecca and I are venturing to the west coast.
I for one am super excited! 
I haven't been to San Francisco since I was 9.
And I must say I am very much looking forward to experiencing the city from a (somewhat) grown up perspective.
I'm not leaving for a week and a half, so if anyone has suggestions of fun stuff to do, or places to eat in the San Francisco area please let me know.

~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!