"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cotton commercial, and centennial celebration!



First off, isn't this a lovely commercial? I think Zooey Deschanel is gorgeous and I want all of her clothes in this commercial! Secondly, this is our 100th post! Huzzah! When we first started this blog, I didn't really see the point, but now as I look back I'm glad we did. Even if no one reads this, I'm going to continue to write because it's storing our memories. So without further adieu, Happy 100th post little blog!

Happy Friday!

-Emily

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your 100th post and I i do love this commercial

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it! :)and congratulations on the 100 mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no matter what I'm doing, I ALWAYS stop and glue my eyes to the tv whenever this commercial comes on.

    congratulations on the hundredth post! I think another huzzah is in order!

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!