"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday!!


Sigh...I was not brave enough to try the rhubarb cupcakes this week, I opted for a safer, lemon cupcake, (because it was easier, and I thought it might go over better with our company). But never fear, I will make the rhubarb cupcakes!

Not this week though, because this week I'm going to California!
Today is officially my first day of spring break, I celebrated by sleeping until ten (which is ridiculously late for me).
I don't leave for California until Wednesday, so I have some time to relax and get all of my affairs in order.

more later,
Katie


1 comment:

  1. i can't believe i didn't get one of these. lemon is my fave.

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!