"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Color Coordinating

Abby's and my prom was a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun! We had our friends Aubrey and Rebekah come down (or over) from Nashville and we all were unintentionally color coordinated, as evidenced below. Yes, we're cool like that. 



Aubrey and I have been to five proms together and as seniors, this was our last one. It's a little sad, but i'm planning on having many more dance parties so i'm not too sad. 

                                                  


A family photo. Aren't we cute? 

After prom, we had an after party where we played awesome music and danced some more. The dj at prom wasn't terrible compared to previous years, but I was disappointed that he played the same song 3 times during the course of the night. The after party was spectacular though, and I was danced out by the end of the night. All in all, it was a fantastic prom! 

Anywho, I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

- Emily

P.S. I don't know why the second photo isn't centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!