"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Monday, May 3, 2010

"Enjoy Life. Think of all the women who passed up dessert on the Titanic." - Unknown

I have enjoyed life this weekend. I am now exhausted. And I'm pretty sure I gained about two tons of weight from the desserts I most definitely did not pass up ( Ok, two tons is exaggerating).

Favorite points include: Hunting around for a strawberry farm with Dad while blasting James Taylor, Stevie Wonder, Norah Jones, Jimmy Eat World, Brandi Carlile, Ben Taylor and more, watching movies with Em (and loving The Blindside), sushi, and a 1940s themed murder mystery party. Pictures will probably come... but I'm not feeling like uploading any right now.


 - Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!