"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Monday, May 24, 2010

Musical Monday

This video quality isn't the greatest, but the song is superb!

Today, my parents and Katie went to Ohio for a funeral, so Abby and  I have been chilling and working on finishing up school. It's been a relaxing Monday for us which was nice compared to our busy weekend. 

Over the weekend my best friend Aubrey came up to visit. We shopped, ate at Nothing But Noodles, went to our friends concert, car danced, watched one of my favorite movies, taught the preschoolers at my church, ate delicious chinese cuisine, and went back to the mall to get Katie's birthday present! It was so much fun!

 I hope you all had a great weekend as well! Happy Monday. 

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!