"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Huzzah to being back

Well, I'm back. I've stayed away from the blog for quite some time, but I'm going to give it another go.

For starters, here's a summery picture:

It's quite blurry, but I like it and it reminds me of our wonderful vacation to Bald Head Island :). 

Now on to movie recommendations. If you haven't seen inception yet, go do yourself a favor and watch it. It's fantastico! Another recommendation is the BBC series North and South based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel. 

I know this has been random, but isn't life? This summer has been so strange, but good nevertheless. I graduated from high school, went to visit my best friend in South Carolina, went to Bald Head Island with my family, my friend Taylor came for a visit, went to Summer Fire (camp), had my friends Ben and Lily come and stay with us, went to our churches assembly and now am getting ready for VBS. I feel like I'm on the verge of change, which is true since I start college in twenty days (eek). But it's more than just a transition. For so long, I've dreamed of what I would do with my life and now I'm not so sure of anything. I just want to be happy, but I'm unsure how to get there. Hopefully I'll make sense of everything. 

I hope you all are having a lovely summer! See you around! 

-Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!