"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thankful List

(photo from weheartit.com)


So, school has officially started. I'm a freshman in college. That looks strange on paper, but I'm getting used to it (kind of). With all the stress that comes with a new phase in life, it's easy to focus on the negative. I have a tendency to be pessimistic, but I'm trying to break that. Life is good and I've been blessed! To help keep things in perspective, I'm going to try and write down some the good in life more often. So here goes!

I'm thankful for:

1. Financial aid! Praise God!
2. Interesting classes
3. Finding new music
4. My sister helping me find my way around campus (thanks Katie)
5. Supportive parents
6. Iced chai tea lattes

I just hope this optimistic mood won't fade away once my homework starts getting more difficult ...

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!