"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Friday, November 20, 2009

Things.


This week has been hard for me. I feel ridiculous and stupid. After spending time in prayer, I have come to the conclusion that I need to let go of the situation and let God have complete control. For me this is easier said than done. I love my Heavenly Father and trust Him, but it is easier for me to be sad and moody than to be happy and hopeful. I'm trying though.

On a better note, Thanksgiving is coming soon, and our family from Delaware is coming in! I'm so excited, because we usually see my mom's side of the family more and we'll be getting to spend at least one holiday with some of my dad's. Don't get me wrong, I will miss my mom's family a lot, but I'm happy we'll get to see some of my extended family. Whoohoo!

 - Abigail

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci de vos commentaires!