This week I have been unusually chilly. I am ready for a fire in the fireplace (hint: dad). I love the cold, especially when I can take a mug of coffee, a book, and a blanket and curl up with my cat in front of the fire. It feels so cliche, but I don't really care. :)
Speaking of my cat, today I was told by my parents to bathe her. If you have never bathed a fifteen pound cat with flea shampoo that says on the bottle "lather and let sit on pet for five minutes," you are a very lucky person. My darling cat, Ivy thought it would be good to jump out of the bath and run around the bathroom while soaking wet. Of course I yelled for her to come back. Which did not help, all it did was make my sister and dad run into the bathroom, because they thought some emergency was happening. I ended up soaked. Then, my dad thought it would be good to blow-dry her. Let me tell you, cats do not like the sound of a blow-dryer. In fact, they tend to claw whoever is holding them. Which in this case was me.
But, on a better note, my dad bought us chocolate last night! And hopefully this weekend half of my family (including myself) will be going out of town! Until then, I will be slaving over my school work, because I didn't get any done over the weekend.