"Life is the total sum of what you do with the moments given you." - Erwin Mcmanus

Thursday, November 5, 2009

this week i'm loving...


fall clothes: i love cooler weather clothes; tights, layering, scarfs, jackets, boots, all of it!
(plus no one gets to walk around dressed like a super skank and blame it on the weather.)


bejeweled: every so often i get hooked on a new computer game, (it was super mario for a while), but recently i can't get enough of bejeweled.


invisible kool-aid: try it.


hot rod: hilarious and super quotable.

"I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit. "


see?


i also tried matte nail polish this week and was not super impressed, my nails just look kinda dusty.


 ~katie

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i may regret saying this at some point in the future when dusty nails feel/look cool...but i just did not like the matte look. why is matte cool? it just ends up looking like you didn't have any nail polish handy and just used a marker or paint pen or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, my friend said it kinda looked like pencil on your nails (i painted mine with a gray-y color)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I just saw this. so true.

    ReplyDelete

merci de vos commentaires!